Build a Career.
Make a Difference
We offer more than just a job – we offer a career path. At Marco, you can find a wide range of available positions for which we provide all the necessary training, including dedicated mentorship for our employees in the technical trades.
Earn while you learn. KPI University is our unique approach to our employees’ professional growth. Through KPI University’s robust curriculum, this formal, senior staff-lead classroom training adds to on-the-job, hands-on learning.
Hard work and success are always recognized at Marco. There are many ways for our staff to show their worth and to shine - we encourage that and show our appreciation in tangible ways.
Our team-oriented culture feels just like family. We recognize the importance of a home/life work balance so we also offer flexible work schedules for many positions.
Like our customers, we believe in protecting our employees, too.
Our healthcare and retirement benefits are second to none in our industry.
- Medical and prescription drug coverage
- Dental and orthodontic
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent spending account
- SwiftMD Telemedicine
- We believe that quality time outside the office is vital to our employees’ satisfaction at work. That’s why our flexible PTO plan encourages employees to enjoy time away from work to help balance their lives.
- Annual uniform allowance
- Annual boot allowance
- Company provided cell phone/iPad
- Company vehicle
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Earn while you learn
- Mentoring programs
- E-learning training programs to enhance personal and professional development programs
- Internal Training Resources Applied Curriculum (T.R.A.C.) program for technicians
- Field trips to manufacturers to learn about resources and applications
- Leadership development program
- 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- 100% on the first 3% the employee contributes
- 50% on the following 2% the employee contributes