Are your buildings compliant?
IBC, IFC, & NFPA Codes all require adequate Emergency Responder Radio Coverage.
Designed and customized to meet all public safety frequency band ranges, NOTIFIER’s BDA System provides reliable two-way radio signal coverage inside buildings, tunnels and other structures. The band selective design delivers a reliable performance.
FIRST RESPONDERS NEED RELIABLE
TWO-WAY EMERGENCY RADIO COMMUNICATION
Marco Protection Services can provide a
signal survey of your building
assessing your structure according to current
IBC, NFPA and IFC code regulations
by FCC Certified (GROL) Technicians.
General Radiotelephone Operators License
Addressable Class B Bi-Directional Amplifiers
NF-BDA400-1B, NF-BDA400-2B, NF-BDA150-1B, NF-BDA800-1B, NF-BDA700-1B, NF-BDA7800-2B
NOTIFIER Addressable Class B Bi-Directional Amplifiers (BDA) are high gain, high power band-selective signal boosters/bi-directional amplifiers that can integrate directly to a NOTIFIER fire alarm control panel with a built-in NOTIFIER addressable monitor module. The band selective design delivers a reliable performance in even the most challenging RF environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Single portfolio to meet any application across US supporting all public safety frequency bands
- UL2524 In-building 2-Way Emergency Radio Communication Enhancement Systems listing
- CSFM listing
- NFPA 72 2010 Edition, NFPA 1221 2016 Edition and IFC 2018 compliant
- Built-In NOTIFIER Addressable Monitor Module
- Various models available for UHF, VHF,700MHz, 800 MHz and multi-band
- Integrated dual power supply and battery charger with intelligent battery monitoring
- NEMA 4 Type (UL Type-4) Approved Equipment Enclosure
- NEMA 3R Type (UL Type-3R) Approved Battery Enclosure
- Supports higher system gain for efficient link budgeting